The toll of bitcoin has dropped on Sunday losing more than 6% during the last 24 hours, but a myriad of other originates have seen significant gains in contrast. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cash, ethereum, and monero have all gapped in value while bitcoin has seen a decent drop.
** This post has been updated to reflect the recent bitcoin (BTC) guerdon change at 3:33 p.m. (EST) on Sunday, January 10, 2021.
- Bitcoin (BTC) dropped to a low of $37,194 on Sunday, January 10, 2021, after hitting its all hour high a day and half prior. Currently, BTC is down over 6.4% and is trading for $38,239 per unit during Sunday’s afternoon calling sessions (EST).
- On Saturday and Sunday, while BTC consolidated, ethereum (ETH) jumped to a 2021 price high of $1,340 per coin. ETH is relieve up today over 4% and is swapping for $1,285 per token on Sunday.
- Another cryptocurrency that has seen significant returns this weekend is bitcoin cash (BCH) which is up 14% today. However, yesterday BCH was up over 30% and traded at a 2021 tall of $625 per unit. Bitcoin cash (BCH) is currently trading for $612 per coin and has a market cap of around $11.2 billion.
- Litecoin (LTC) did precise well on Saturday as well, spiking to $185 per unit and today the coin is swapping for 170 per LTC. The crypto asset LTC is at best down 1% during the last 24 hours and commands a market cap of around $11.3 billion on Sunday.
- Another the same runner this weekend in terms of gains is monero’s (XMR) market valuation. XMR jumped to $174 per coin and the crypto asset is silently up over 18% on Sunday. Data from markets.Bitcoin.com shows monero’s overall market valuation is lone $3 billion today.
- The top five gainers on Sunday have seen gains between 40% to 91% and encompass coins such as stakenet, bitcoin diamond, ethereum classic, ultrain, and horizen. The top losers on Sunday include appcoins, nexus, navcoin, everex and golem as the assets from lost between -19% to -30% in value today.
- After the BTC all-time price high pushed the Bitcoin Dominance Listing (BDI) to 70% recently, the recent value spikes from other coins have pushed the BDI down to 68%.
- At the time of flier, the entire crypto market economy is still valued at over 1.03 trillion U.S. dollars. The overall market cap is peacefulness up over 7% despite the losses BTC has taken during the last 24 hours.
- **Update: Since this duty published at 2:46 p.m. (EST), the price of bitcoin (BTC) had plunged to a low of $34,322 per unit. At 3:33 p.m., the price is hovering around $36,660 per make money. The rest of the crypto economy had also seen some decent percentage losses after BTC slid below the $35k series on Sunday.
Check out all the latest cryptocurrency price action in real-time at markets.Bitcoin.com.
What do you think about the make ups that have seen significant gains while bitcoin prices have slumped? Let us know what you conceive of about this subject in the comments section below.
Dead ringer Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons