Payments superhuman Paypal is hiring more than 100 crypto-related positions as demand for cryptocurrencies grows. Paypal’s CEO recently celebrated the company’s expansion plans, stating, “We continue to be really pleased with the momentum we’re seeing on crypto and we’re obviously go on increasing incremental functionality into that.”
Paypal’s Crypto-Related Job Postings
- Paypal is hiring more than 100 crypto-related dispositions as the company prepares to expand its crypto services. According to Job postings on the company’s website, there are at least 102 job commencements related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology at the time of writing.
- While most of the jobs are located in the U.S., there are five job postings for places in Tel Aviv, Israel, six in Ireland, one in Singapore, one in Hong Kong, and five in Guatemala City for Paypal’s online money remove service, Xoom.
- Within the U.S., 22 jobs are in California; 16 in New York; 13 in Texas; 9 in Arizona; and 8 in Illinois. A few other nations have less than five jobs posted each.
- The positions range from crypto engineering forewomen, program managers, strategy managers, and blockchain AML analytics managers, to investigators, operations managers, crypto investigations authorities, crypto tax reporting managers, and crypto legal directors.
- Paypal CEO Dan Schulman outlined during the company’s earnings call out last week a number of ways the payments giant is expanding its crypto services, including launching a “super app,” beneficent banking integration, U.K. expansion, and third-part wallet transfers.
- The CEO said:
We continue to be really pleased with the momentum we’re take on crypto and we’re obviously adding incremental functionality into that.
- The company said in the first quarter that its crypto assistance showed “really great results.” In April, Schulman said the demand for cryptocurrencies on the Paypal platform was “multiple-fold” sign expectations.
- Paypal recently increased its weekly crypto purchase limit to $100,000 and removed the annual limit totally. This was a five-fold increase from the previous weekly limit of $20,000 and a substantial increase from the annual pay for limit of $50,000.
- A recent report shows the number of global crypto users reached 221 million in June. The bunch rose from 100 million to 200 million within only four months.
What do you think thither Paypal’s job postings for over 100 crypto-related positions? Let us know in the comments section below.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or authorization of any products, services, or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the framer is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or rites mentioned in this article.